"I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year: "Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown." And he replied: "Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light, and safer than a known way." - Minnie Louise Haskins
In lieu of a signature, Sacred Heart of Jesus Seminary requires applicants to subscribe to the following binding declaration. You are deemed to have accepted the declaration by submitting your application:
- All information given in this Application and enclosed documentation is true, accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge;
- I undertake to supply such proof of any statements as requested by the Seminary at any time during my candidacy;
- I understand that the Seminary may seek to obtain proof of any information given with third parties and authorise it to make all inquiries necessary for this purpose;
- I understand that all information is supplied in the strictest confidence and that personal data will be collected and stored in accordance with appropriate data protection legislation;
- I understand that Sacred Heart of Jesus Seminary is a private training educational institution and that I have read and understood the information provided concerning accreditation on this website. I affirm that the programme I have applied for meets my present and anticipated future needs.